Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentine's Party

Let's have a little Valentine's party on the afternoon of Friday, Feb. 13. Sharing paper valentines is certainly not required, but if your child would like to do so, he or she must bring enough for everyone in class. (If you'd like a class roster, just email me requesting one at wscharf@stjacobi.org.) We'll begin coordinating treats this week. Please plan on sharing things that are somewhat healthful, like fruit, veggies and dip, cheese and crackers, and non-pop (non-soda) beverages.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day for a party! Have fun 5th graders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the valentines party!!! It sounds like so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Scharf,

    I will bring the fruit punch.

    Mrs. Stuedemann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello 5th Graders and Parents:

    I will be coordinating this for Mr. Scharf. I will be sending home a note with the kids on Tuesday (sorry for the late notice on my part)and I will be sending out some emails today. I will be amending the food list slightly (I'm open to suggestions). If you can bring something or help in the classroom for the party please let me know as soon as possible. Call me, send an email or comment on this blog. Thank you!

    Sheri Davidson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Scharf,

    I forgot to mention that I will bring cups for the punch & I have Valentine napkins.

    Mrs. Stuedemann

    ReplyDelete